It’s a gloomy day here in South Florida. It’s not rainy or anything like that, but overcast and just kind of nasty looking. Actually, these kind of days are the best days to curl up on the couch and watch a great movie. But at the same time, gloomy days lead me on a search for some kind of color. The See by ChloÃ© Patent Cutout Shoulder Bag is a bright colored bag, but definitely not one that would make this gloomy day any better. It’s as simple as this: I think this is a handbag gone horribly wrong. The color and cutout detail with visible multicolored lining does not work. It almost looks like someone took a hole-punch to the bag and just went to town. For me, I can’t see any situation that I would carry this bag – unless maybe I was dressing up as a clown for Halloween. Buy through Net-a-Porter for $400.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014