I don’t know about you, but every now and then I like to tap into my “bad girl” side. I wouldn’t really classify myself as a bad girl, but I definitely have my moments. So, when I saw the Michael Kors Lattington Medium Shoulder Satchel, it really sparked a bit of thought. Does every girl have a bad girl side or are there some strict girly girls out there? Well, getting back to the handbag – I really like what is going on here. The contrasting stitching and rivets add that “bad-girl” element to the bag. The patch pockets and silver hardware adds just the right about of edginess. I’m not really a huge fan of the shoulder strap, but that can be easily fixed since it is detachable. Overall, the bag is not only functional, but also will add a little spice to almost any outfit you wear. So, the question still lingers, if you do have a hint of bad girl in you, would this bag fulfill that special place in your heart? I’m thinking I might have to buy it in black, put on some jeans and a t-shirt, hop on a motorcycle and head on a bit of a road trip. Buy it through Shop Bop for $398..
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014