It looks like I’ve been finding a lot of clutches lately. I guess that is no surprise, my eye seems to always be drawn to them. Yet, the Marc by Marc Jacobs Magazine Leather Clutch has a different look and feel than many of the other clutches I’ve written about lately. The oversized fold-over clutch offers a hip, young, and unique spin on a clutch. Pastels typically remind me of spring and Easter eggs, but this pastel orange is one that even I could see myself carrying (I typical steer away from pastel handbags). The clutch has a zip top compartment with contrast print lining – always a plus – as well as smaller internal pockets. Does the leather look as soft to you as it does to me? I also love the slouchy feel of this handbag. Although the light color makes me wonder how quickly I could get it dirty, it might be worth giving a try. Buy through Net-a-Porter for $350.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors