Over the past couple weeks, I keep seeing Lamarthe handbags. I have to say, there is something about these handbags I absolutely love. After trying to pin point what I love about the bags, I realized that more than anything, they just seem to be impeccably made. The Lamarthe First Class Drawstring Bag is no exception. At first glance, this handbag screams class and sophistication. The dusty rose leather and silvertone hardware work well together. I’m not usually a huge fan of this color, but it doesn’t look too girly which I do like. The drawstring opening is covered by a flap over with ring detailing and there is one of my favorite additions to the handbag world, an interior magnetic snap closure. You know, the other thing about this bag that I like is that it seems as though it could work for a wide spectrum of age groups. Well, Lamarthe designers have done something right since the first boutique opened in 1936, celebrities as well as some of the most fashionable women of their time have been spotted carrying Lamarthe handbags. What about you, if you haven’t heard of Lamarthe before, are you going to keep your eye out? Buy through Bluefly for $455.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014