Bows are back. Well, actually, do they ever completely go away? I mean, I definitely notice that bows are more popular some years than the next, but I feel like bows are an accessory that never completely disappear. Kooba found a great way to incorporate a bow into their clutch. The Kooba Kasie Bow Clutch is definitely one I would love to see in my closet. The crosshatched metallic leather is contrasted with leather piping. The pleating and bow detail on the front of the clutch takes a classic look and makes it chic, urban and youthful. Now, since I am a huge Kooba fan, I am sure my opinion could be a little biased. But, I have to say, Kooba bags are wonderfully made. I’ve had my first Kooba for about six years now and it looks as amazing as the day it was given to me. Well, minus a few of my own mishaps of course. So, if this clutch is made like a typical Kooba bag, it is sure to stay looking gorgeous for all the bow seasons to come. Buy through Bluefly for $195.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight