I’m on a Kooba kick right now. From time to time, I find myself coming across several different handbags all from the same brand that I have to share. The Kooba Bailey Clutch is a fabulous clutch that can be worn with several different outfits to several different events. At first, I wasn’t sure how I felt about the patent leather, but as I kept looking I found myself liking it a bit more. The soft, smooth red patent leather is used with this geometric inspired envelope clutch. Silvertone metal trim ads a chic, edgy aspect to the clutch. And although I tend not to use a shoulder strap with a clutch, this chain shoulder strap might actually come into use. But, what I like the most is how versatile this handbag is. As I sit here typing, I can already imagine the outfits I would pair this clutch with. Buy through Saks for $395.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors