While we have the pleasure of living in a climate where it is beach weather all four seasons, I know most of you do not have this opportunity. But now it is time to bring your beach bags out of the closet along with your bikinis and hit to nearest shore. I found a clever little combination that Juicy Couture put together, a towel and a bag in one, the Juicy Couture Vento Towel Sling. Ultimately, this is merely an expensive towel, but the idea behind it is totally cute. The beach towel turns into a handy bag when you tie the corners together and then carry it by the rope shoulder straps. I am supposing that you can put your sunscreen and water in the handbag when you have it tied up, and if that is the case, this is totally worth the $85. Towel measures 26″ x 71″. Cute and so perfect for summer. Buy through Saks for $85.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors