Now this is the Juciy Couture I know and hate. The Juicy Couture Baby Fluffy Terry Handbag simply has way too much going on. There is a good chance this all goes back to me being oh so over logos splashed all over handbags. I am all for the traditional and expect LV logo on some of their signature items but that is because although the logo can be seen everywhere, it is still a bit understated. Here, Juicy Couture being printed on the front and the back leaves absolutely no room for anything else on the bag. Or well, let me rephrase that, there is still room for an outrageously large heart-shaped mirror attached to the handbag. Brown leather handles hold the soft, shapeless bag together. Are you all with me here? If you are a logo kind of person, pick this handbag up through Saks for $188.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five