What a sweet reminder. When I came across the Hobo International Katrina Cutout Handle Clutch I was reminded of a style that I have yet to add to my collection. While living in Washington, DC one of my roommates had a fabulous cutout handle clutch that I always drooled over. It was a simple, understated but ultra fabulous handbag. So, when I came across this handbag, I found myself taking a trip down memory lane. This clutch is great. I love the sleek design, bold color and overall look is great. You can dress up or dress down and still grab this clutch on your way out. In fact, this is one of the few clutch handbags I would carry with me as I ran my weekend errands. More than anything, I just absolutely love the thought of how it is made to be carried. Clearly, I am a fan. Buy through Nordstrom for $118.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six