Yay, new Gryson! I feel like it’s been a while since we’ve seen new bags from them, and although I haven’t adored their previous collections, I think they have a ton of potential to innovate and make great things. And I think I was right, if the new iteration of the Gryson Lola Tote is any indication. Dark pink and black is one of my favorite color combinations, and the bold colorblocking on this tote (it almost looks like it’d hang like a hobo when worn…a tobo!) makes it wearable in more ways than if it had been combined as a pattern or in a more intricate way. When there’s a pattern, it becomes difficult to match a bag to clothing with any kind of pattern, so I recommend bags with large swaths of color, if a bicolor bag is your think. The leather also looks pretty fantastic on this bag – soft, matte, thick. All the reviews I’ve read of Gryson bags in the past have said wonderful things about the materials that are used, and I can see why. When a big is going to by simple in design, such as this one, leather quality is an absolute and total necessity – it becomes to feature point of the bag. It’s clear from the pictures that this company’s designers understand that. Buy through Saks for $795.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors