Now that the frenzy of New York Fashion Week has been gone for a while, we’ve had an opportunity to look back at the collections we saw and handbags we’ve drooled over, and we’ve found another one that we think you need to see: Kate Spade’s Fall 2014 Handbags. The brand’s bags always manage to straddle the divide between affordable and editorial with aplomb, and for fall, it’s taken on everything from faux fur to faux Chinese food takeout boxes. Check out our photos of the collection below.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight