Brahmin is a brand that we don’t discuss that often, and it might be because many of their bags don’t vary much in appearance. They do almost exclusively stamped croc in neutral shades of brown, tan, grey, and black. That probably limits their potential audience and the types of bags that they can make, so it’s about time that they branched out a little bit. It appears that they’ve done just that with the Brahmin Soft Croc Tote which comes in a great shade of pink. I’ve never been much of a fan of the color, but I’m much more open-minded about dark or bright pink than about baby pink, and this bag falls into the former category. As far as shape goes, it’s not rocket science – it’s a big ol’ tote bag that will fit all your stuff for the day without breaking a zipper trying to close it. The straps also look long enough that you’ll have plenty of elbow clearance when swinging it onto your shoulder (a requirement for me), and the straps are flat instead of rolled, so it’ll probably be decent to carry once it gets there. Although the departure from the normal Brahmin aesthetic isn’t huge, perhaps they’ll continue to try new things if these bags are successful. At a mere $295, I don’t see why they wouldn’t be. Buy through Nordstrom for $295.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW