I’ve heard nothing but raves about Botkier bags. It seems the fan base is large and the beauty of the bags keeps it all going. I don’t own a Botkier bag, but I have seen many in person and I sure wouldn’t mind having one at some time in the near future (cue Vlad here ;-) ). If any of you are in the hunt for a beautiful blue colored bag, I think both the shape and hue of this bag will reel you in. The Botkier Stirrup Hobo is sure making quite the stir in the fashion world. This metallic twilight leather hobo is chic and charismatic for your flirty side. Only to add a little more glam and glitz is the silver metal hardware which accents the bag. The front zip pockets are at a slant and have suede tassel pulls. The inside is bursting with goodies. There are two hidden slit pockets and an inside leather compartment. The shoulder strap may be adjusted for your arm pleasures and the overall dimensions are 12″H x 16″W x 2″D. If you are fashionable, you know that these bags are in style. If your fashionable wallet may allow it, grab one of these beauties while they last: $660 via Bergdorf Goodman.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014