For some reason when I was little I used to love drawing skeletons. I am sure one reason was because it was easy for me to do some bones and for another reason I loved Halloween. I wore the same outfit for countless years; a black full body outfit with glow in the dark skeleton outline. I loved that outfit. Now that I think about it, the shirt could still be really cute with jeans. Yes, I am that crazy. Botkier has caught onto my love of skeletons to design an interesting bag. The Botkier Skeleton Big Drawstring Bag shows off its individuality with its vertical leather straps, aka the skeleton bones, which wrap around the green soft Italian leather body. Showing off the skeleton straps are gold metal studs and adding a special touch is the drawstring top closure. On the front of the bag, there are two hidden pockets and on the sides there are patch pockets. On the inside you will find textile lining with a portable mirror and inside zipped pocket. Seemingly large, 18″ x 13.5″ x 5″, this bag is available before Halloween ever comes close at eLuxury for $645.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors