Taking Vlad shopping is always entertaining. I was experiencing cabin fever quite bad from being home all week with a sinus infection, so Saturday Vlad and I made a quick trip to the mall. You have to understand that Vlad is the typical man, who just so happens to be the webmaster for a Purse Blog and Forum. Being around me forces him to learn about bags and makes him try to decide which bags he likes. It makes me laugh a little, but it also goes to show what a great man I have. Long story short, while shopping we ran into some Botkier handbags with golden horns. The Mr totally dug these bags. Since he is off in Germany for two weeks, I will write about the Botkier Essex Clutch just for him. Sporting the bold and stylish gold horn and gold link chain, this clutch is sexy enough for the bold women who can pull off burgundy leather and gold hardware. Plenty big, the clutch measures 6″ tall by 11″ wide by 3″ deep and has a leather flap closure. On the inside there are three compartments for sexy red lipstick and black eye liner. Can you handle it? Buy it through Intermix for $525.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department