Is Alexander Wang naming some of his bags after Beverly Hills 90210 characters? If he was, that would make me like him even better. First, I told you guys about the Donna hobo, which shares a name with Tori Spelling‘s character on the original version (although I doubt Tori is cool enough to carry this bag in real life), and now I have the Alexander Wang Brenda Washed Shoulder Bag, which shares a name with crazyperson Shannen Doherty’s character (who may be almost cool enough in real life to have one of these bags, although she’d probably have to pay retail). And this bag is cool in the same way that the Donna was – it looks, on the surface, kinda unfashionable. But when worn correctly, and by the right person with the right attitude, it’s far and away more stylish than any bag I’ve seen lately by our more established friends in the design world. My desire for this bag is larger than I ever thought it would be, and I generally hate bags with long chain straps. Alexander Wang is really on to something with his handbag line. I can’t wait to see more. Buy through Barney’s for $725.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014