1. Diane von Furstenberg Laragh Tote | $129.50 via ShopBop
A combination of crisp white alongside red, navy, or black gives a safe yet fun color blocking option in an everyday wearable bag.
2. DANNIJO Zwi Studded Cuff | $126.50 via ShopBop
My new jewelry obsession is DANNIJO. I love this stingray cuff with pyramid studs and having it in a bright summer hue would be the perfect pop of color.
3. CC Skye The Caviar Onie Messenger Bag | $486.50 via ShopBop
CC Skye designs fashionable bags that deserve much more attention. The bone hued leather on this messenger bag along with lizard embossing on the front flap makes it an on-trend piece.
4. Eugenia Kim Kurt Panama Fedora | $177 via ShopBop
A summer hat is a must and Eugenia Kim creates some of the best head accessories out there. Both casual and fashionable, the Fedora is a summer staple.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Haircalf Covet Bag | $300.30 via ShopBop
Rawr, add a hint of sass to your wardrobe with a leopard print bag. This version of the Rebecca Minkoff Covet is exclusive to ShopBop and now marked down.
6. Patterson J. Kincaid St. Tropez Maxi Dress | $138.60 via ShopBop
This dress possesses the five F’s: flowy, flirty, floral, feminine, and fabulous. A perfect summer maxi dress is a staple in my closet.
7. Tory Burch Gwendolyn Patterned Tote | $416.50 via ShopBop
Perfectly preppy, this Tory Burch bag is begging to be taken ocean-side with its woven cotton and straw zigzag pattern.
8. Low Luv x Erin Wasson Hammered Triangle Hand Bracelet | $62.50 via ShopBop
Accessorize your arm candy with wrist candy. Layers lots of bracelets and finish off your look with a bracelet ring combo like this one. I ordered it myself!
9. Yosi Samra Leopard Elastic Ballet Flats | $66 via ShopBop
These ballet flats aren’t actually on sale, but the price is so low that it feels like they are a steal. The positive reviews reinforce my purchasing these flats, hoping to put them in my bag and change into them when my heels hurt.