The Salvatore Ferragamo Top Handle Satchel means business, and it’s not going to put up with any of your flack. It’s an office bag if I’ve ever seen one, and although it evokes thoughts of the Hermes Kelly, it’s not iconic in a way that would tell all of your coworkers exactly how much you spend on your accessories. This kind of discretion is recommended by some in the current economic climate, but I’m just recommending it because I think it’s an interesting bag. The design isn’t totally buttoned – up; its structure is sleekly post-modern on the side gussets, and the hardware that holds it together is something I’d like to see in person. What we have here is a reimagining of a classic shape that’s office-appropriate without being obvious and interesting without being odd. Buy through Saks for $1890.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors