Being able to kick this sinus infection would be so much easier if I were in the sunshine laying by my beach (which I will be in 4 short days). Until then, the best remedy is looking at bags that remind me that Spring Resort 2007 Handbags are waiting for me in the stores. Prada did not disappoint this fall with their handbags (especially their Prada Gauffre) and this coming spring they have tied in the quilt with nylon to bring us a similar yet different Prada Quilted Nylon Satchel. This quilted nylon satchel is trimmed with leather and features braided leather handles and buckle detailed straps. To make this bag fit across the body, there is a detachable shoulder strap. Leather trim, braided handles and buckle detailed straps. Measuring 9Â¾”H X 17;”L X 6Â¼”W, this bag is love for spring at first sight. The price is high in my opinion for nylon, but it is Prada, you know we pay for the name too. Pre-order via Saks for $1,745.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors