No need to only carry safe colors in your handbag wardrobe. Personally, I would indulge in bright and bold colors as much as possible, especially with the bright summer months ahead of us. A shape that is classic and reminiscent of the LV Alma or Hermes Bolide, the Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Satchel brings a refined shape with a blast of shiny fuchsia Caiman Fuscus crocodile. Because the jeans and a white tee trend are so solid, this designer handbag could be the perfect accessory to make your outfit pop. There is a detachable shoulder strap and suede lining on the inside. This bag packs a big punch, can you handle it? Buy through Bergdorf Goodman for $2350.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW