No need to only carry safe colors in your handbag wardrobe. Personally, I would indulge in bright and bold colors as much as possible, especially with the bright summer months ahead of us. A shape that is classic and reminiscent of the LV Alma or Hermes Bolide, the Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Satchel brings a refined shape with a blast of shiny fuchsia Caiman Fuscus crocodile. Because the jeans and a white tee trend are so solid, this designer handbag could be the perfect accessory to make your outfit pop. There is a detachable shoulder strap and suede lining on the inside. This bag packs a big punch, can you handle it? Buy through Bergdorf Goodman for $2350.
- Check Out Céline's Winter 2014 Handbags
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014
- Check Out What Celebs and Insiders Carried to the Paris Couture Week Fall 2014 Shows
- The Many (Many) Bags of Kim Kardashian
- Celebrities and Their Givenchy Antigona Bags: A Retrospective
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Marly Bag
- The Many Bags of Celebrity Moms
- Gucci Baby Carrier
- Louis Vuitton Alma
- See by Chloe Charlie Slouch Shoulder Bag
- The Many Bags of Anna Dello Russo
- PurseBlog Asks: Do Celebrities Influence Your Opinions on Bags?
- PurseBlog Asks: What's the Worst Thing That's Ever Happened to One of Your Bags?
- Purseonals: Céline Nano Luggage Tote
- Can the Michael Kors Vivian Satchel Convert New Fans to the Brand?