Fresh and alluring, I absolutely love the combination of two exotics in the Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile & Python Satchel. The olive python trim ribbons above the pleated crocodile front of the bag, adding a stunning exotic touch. The gunmetal Caiman fuscus crocodile is a color that means business while remaining completely stylish. There are shoulder straps that feature a 6″ drop and a double zip top closure. On the inside, suede lining and a zip and cell phone pocket finish off the satchel. Measurements are 13 1/2″H x 16″W x 6″D. As we keep watching the price of exotics skyrocket, the $3650 price tag at Saks does not seem completely outrageous. This is yet another stunning bag by an amazing designer.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight