Simply put, this handbag is cheap and heinous. You would figure that any designer attempted to integrate leopard print into a handbag would do it carefully and with conviction, knowing that an animal print bag is truly hit or miss. Michael Kors got lazy with this bag, and put a few minutes into designing this sloppily done Michael Kors Leopard Print Satchel. I am aware that leopard print is leopard print, but I assure you that there is such thing as a tastefully done print. Even worse, this is satin with patent leather trim. Satin? Are you kidding me? A shiny material paired with a shiny leather makes for a bag that hurts my eyes. The handles are also patent leather, but awfully braided in a way that your eyes must look at it but really wish they never did. And even worse, there are braided patent ties that are threaded through metal grommets on the sides. It is like he could not just finish with the handles, he had to finish it up with a sure fire miss. Not a nice way to start your Monday, but I promise to bring something good to look at later today. Via eLuxury for $348.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors