From Marc Jacobs’ recently released fall collection, I like the Marc Jacobs Zebra Venetia Satchel the most. With its zebra print, it gives a taste of exotic wilderness, following up on this summer’s safari trend. Marc Jacobs designed this italian leather bag in black and white zebra-print hair-calf with a black leather trim. The handbag is accented with signature golden hardware all over, including the rings that attach the top handles to the bag. The satchel sports a zip top and a convenient strap its body that buckles in front. The two front flap pockets are secured with golden push-lock closures. The Marc Jacobs satchel goes for $1,500 at Bergdorf Goodman. A chic hunt for this fall season for sure.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More