Granted I have not stepped foot in the gym in a while, but when I decide to go back (after my indefinite hiatus) I would love to carry a retro athletic bag. The Lacoste Sailing Boston Satchel embarks on an athletic journey with a retro chocolate and burnt orange color pattern and large body. Granted this bag is touted as a satchel, but I would inevitably use it as my athletic bag to have all my friends laugh at me and my choice of work out bag. Mostly a cotton body but trimmed in leather, the bag features a top zip closure, internal zip pocket, and polyester lining. Dimensions are 12″W x 8″H x 7″D which makes it the perfect athletic bag or carry on if this workout hiatus continues. Buy it through Nordstrom for $220.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- So Nice We Had To Cover It Twice: 15 More of the Best Burgundy Bags for Fall