I think I have a mild prejudice against Cole Haan handbags. For the middle price range, I like to go with lesser known designers that can’t be so easily found at your local department store. Still, if I saw you toting this Cole Haan Village ruched satchel, I would ogle and demand to know where you obtained it. I’ve said it before, but I love pretty much anything with pleats, and this bag has got cute girly pleating down to a tee. There’s just enough that it looks playful and interesting without evoking an aging pug. The shape of the bag is very feminine overall, and the pleating works with the whole look. The little ovular buckles and white stitching down the middle add even more details to fawn over. Add then the Hermes fan’s favorite orange, a really fun hue for summer, and you have one irresistible, vibrant, and ladylike bag. And of course even if you don’t go to Cole Haan for innovations in design, you can count on them for quality craftsmanship and materials, and I’m sure this bag is a steal for $395 through Neiman Marcus. It also comes in a lovely beige with darker stitching. Buy yours now and tote it with pride!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More