Botkier bags have become a fan favorite in the handbag loving world. As the brand has developed over the past five years Monica Botkier, the designer, has kept true to her fans producing more hip and usable bags each season. Recently there was a release of Botkier shoes, which I look forward to seeing in person. The favorite of mine is still the Sasha (which you all went crazy over). I saw the Botkier Frankie Satchel at Saks last week and it immediately caught my attention. The bag contains all of the familiarities of Botkier bags, but adds a special touch with the silver patent leather. Now this patent is not the very glossy patent that we are used to, it is toned down a bit. There is also a detachable mini coin purse, which is always a nice accessory to add to your bag. The frame top gives this bag a dressed up feel and the braided detail handles gives a fun edge. Dimensions are 15″W X 11Â¼”H X 5Â¾”D . This is a great option if you have been looking for a little glimmer and spunk. $695 via Saks.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014