It is finally summer! Sure in Florida summer means over 90 degree weather and lots of afternoon thunderstorms, but I just love summer. This summer we have a few trips planned, and at least one will be to NYC. Something I have always wanted to do is picnic in Central Park. It is not even that cliche, the Park is huge and perfect for a summer picnic! I recently picked up my newest Rebecca Minkoff acquisition which is the perfect picnic tote. The Rebecca Minkoff Bread and Wine Tote is the talked about bag from this hip designer for the summer. Available in chocolate or royal blue, the Bread and Wine tote is designed to be a reusable market bag, everyday bag, and picnic bag. Rebecca added this eco-friendly addition just in time for summer. The tote features canvas and leather with two outside pockets; one of bread and one for wine. Five perfect of profits benefit The Earth Organization. Dimensions are 15 in x 14 in x 4 in. I absolutely adore this bag and can’t wait to use it for outdoor markets and picnics. Buy through Rebecca Minkoff for $185.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six