Style.com just posted this exclusive Proenza Schouler promotional video to mark the launch of the much-anticipated patent leather version of the brand’s must-have PS1 satchel, and although it’s shot through a grainy vintage camcorder and perhaps slightly Dadaist in its copious oddity, we recommend you take a look and cringe together with us when they cut to the shot of a beautiful, lonely PS1 partly submerged in water.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW