Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 may have walked down the runway less than an hour ago, but Jack and Lorenzo have already made three of fall’s bags available for pre-order – a PS1 pouchette ($975), satchel ($1925) and weekender ($1585), all in black leather and a jacquard blanket print. The bags will ship by mid-October, which seems like an eternity, but it’ll be here before you know it.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014