Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The weather here was delightful and hopefully this week stays just as beautiful. As spring rears her beautiful head around the corner, spring and summer bags are trying to make their way into our arms. Some I am drooling over and some I am laughing at. Take the Prada Tessuto Oro Chain Bag for example. Here you will see a small bag that has an overly long strap to wear this tiny thing across your body and a stencil cut logo plate that is downright tawdry. If you are about 2 feet tall, wearing such a small bag (5″H X 7″L) across your body may look good, but those of us upwards of 2 feet will look silly in this bag. Take me for example, 5’10 sporting a tiny bag that is a fugly and overly tacky logo plate. This is the kind of fug bag that you use to draw attention to yourself, bad attention. If you are desperate, try it in either white, black, or orange (Halloween color theme?) through Saks for $395.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014