:!: Drop everything and anything that matters and makes sense in your life!!! Seriously, get yourself to Bergdorf Goodman and order the Prada Napa Fringe Hobo in ivory before it goes out of stock! Ok, my sarcasm level is an all time high right now. I have been like a see-saw with this bag; I hated it, it looked good on Victoria Beckham but I still wouldn’t wear it, then I hate it again. It is really just fugly. And I have come to the conclusion that just because Victoria Beckham and her ridiculous Barbie-dollesqe body can pull something off, does not make it a good bag. So if you do like this bag, then more power to you and it is readily in stock in both ivory and black. And if you don’t like this bag, then join me in mocking it (especially the ivory version, the fringe is SO limp and droopy). Through Saks for $2195.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014