I’ve been having an animal print moment lately, and I’m not sure why. Maybe it started several months ago when I saw that gorgeous Stephen Sprouse for Louis Vuitton leopard print scarf, or maybe some innate part of me just wants to spruce up the sheer enormity of my collection of black clothes (last count of black day dresses: over a dozen). I recently bought a pair of leopard print flats from Nordstrom to replace a boring pair of black office shoes that had finally met their maker (seriously, they smelled like feet) and today I find myself strangely entranced by the Prada Leopard Calf Hair Large Bowler Bag. The shape is very simple, the trim and hardware are almost nonexistant, and it’s all done in print. It’s not leather, so normally I’d keep right on looking for something interesting to write about, but today, I think I could use a little calf-hair leopard in my life. Buy through Bluefly for $2,376.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014