We reported earlier on the collaboration with James Jean in the Prada Spring Handbag line, which has received quite a bit of buzz. Our favorite thus far has been the whimsical Prada Fairy Bag, which we have previously covered. The bag that many of us have been buzzing about is the Prada Fairies Bag which features a plum art print on this deerskin handbag. There are top handles and dimensions are 10 1/5″H x 14 1/5″W x 6″D. What you will not believe is that just two days ago Neiman Marcus put this bag up for pre-order, and today it is no longer available. I clicked on it and POOF!, they were all taken. Make sure to keep checking back as Neiman Marcus is known to restock. The bag will cost $2,290 via Saks Fifth Ave.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors