Am I the only one that immediately thinks of Anchorman when I hear of a dog named Baxter? Ok, so maybe you did not like the movie, maybe you did not see it, but those of you that did will understand how hard it is to hear Baxter and not think of Will Ferrell’s trusty dog. I could not see Will carrying Baxter around in a pet carrier, but I know many people love to keep their pets with them at all times. Jessica Simpson has been one of the leading ladies seen carrying her pup Daisy in Louis Vuitton dog carrier. Now there is a new version released by Louis Vuitton, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Sac Baxter PM which is designed with monogram canvas and trimmed with natural cowhide. This dog carrier looks more like a handbag from the front, sporting a flapped pouch pocket with polished golden brass hardware. The side panel unzips, folds over, and secures with snaps to give the perfect luxury room away from home for your pet. Measurements are 13.8″x 10.4″x 6.5″. I have only had one dog in my life, and he is a black lab who can not fit in a dog carrier. I am not sure that if I had a small dog I would take him/her around with me everywhere, but this is a great option for the owner who loves luxury and their pup. Buy through eLuxury for $1360.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight