Meaning elusive in French, the Insaisissable poem is written on the front of the Henry Cuir Insaisissable Poem Tote. There is something about the romantic languages that is completely alluring and compelling, which means carrying a handbag with a French poem adorned on the front is sexy. The tote itself is simple, with contrast stitching, tab and drawstring closure, and a leather shoulder strap. The tote is made to showcase the Insaisissable poem. So for those of you who speak French, can you translate the zoomed part of the poem? Buy via Barneys for $1,495.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors