Happy Thursday! The weather here in New York is still full of gloom, and I cannot stop wishing for spring and bright days filled with sunshine. While I can’t control the weather, I can control my wardrobe. With Tory Burch’s just-launched Private Sale, stock up on bright tunics and colorful basics, a huge selection of Revas and a small but respectable bag selection. I just splurged on a ton of bright, spring-y pieces in hopes that the weather will follow my sartorial choices. If you are in need of a lift or if you are so lucky as to live someplace that’s already enjoying the warm weather, this sale is for you.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors