The more I see stylish girls with their Mulberry bags around NYC, I wonder how these bags haven’t reached total ‘It-bag’ status. They are the perfect combo of casual, chic and totally urban. I’ve seen them on boho types and preppy types and the bags translate. If you haven’t yet bought into the brand, now’s the time. Today on Rue La La shop Alexas, Bayswaters, Cecilys and more in a ton of fun spring colors (and some classics if you are more into neutrals).
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six