Over on TalkShoes, we’re starting off the week with plenty of amazing shoes. Christian Louboutin designed a one-of-a-kind $30,000 boot for charity, which is being auctioned off by Sotheby’s. In other Loubie news, getting your hands on a pair of So Kate Pumps is proving to be much harder than we anticipated, and Kourtney Kardashian reassured us that the Chloe Susanna Boots are still are a staple in plenty of celebrity fall wardrobes.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW