Over on TalkShoes, we’re starting off the week with plenty of amazing shoes. Christian Louboutin designed a one-of-a-kind $30,000 boot for charity, which is being auctioned off by Sotheby’s. In other Loubie news, getting your hands on a pair of So Kate Pumps is proving to be much harder than we anticipated, and Kourtney Kardashian reassured us that the Chloe Susanna Boots are still are a staple in plenty of celebrity fall wardrobes.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014