We started our week off on a Gianvito Rossi foot over on TalkShoes, turning the luminosity up a notch with these silk pumps! It may be sweltering outside, but fashion is ready for fall, so we rounded up our top three fall trends and how we plan to wear them. Celebrities are really loving Birkenstock-inspired sandals this season, and another celeb that proves our theory is Alessandra Ambrosio. We’ve also turned the spotlight on you; we want to hear if you are ever afraid to wear your heels. Don’t forget to also check out the best loafers for under $500, and you won’t want to miss Miu Miu’s version of a rain boot while you’re at it.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors