We definitely started the week off on the right foot over on TalkShoes with this camouflage and metallic Christian Louboutin ankle bootie. We also found a bunch of discounted Jerome C. Rousseau shoes, all under $500! You can bet this Nicholas Kirkwood Resort 2015 collection will be on our minds in the coming months, and we also found 13 more slip-on sneaker designs that prove the slip-on trend is here to stay just a bit longer. We also checked out the mega-platform Versace sandals J.Lo wore to the Fall 2014 Atelier Versace show, and we really have to applaud her for being able to walk on cobblestones in those heels!
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight