Over on TalkShoes, check out what we’ve dubbed at this week’s Shoe of the Week! Also, you can now get a head start on your fall shoe collection because we found some great pre-fall shoes, all under $500! In other news, it’s possible that Christian Louboutin had one too many dot candies, because the studs on these shoes have a close resemblance to the wax paper candy. We also spotted the fabulous Jessie James Decker in a very covetable pair of Saint Laurent Janis Pumps. Lastly, it’s definitely a challenge to find great sandals that are appropriate for a corporate environment, but we made things a bit easier for you by rounding up the best Sandals, Pumps and Everything in Between That You Can Wear to Work This Summer!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors