In case you haven’t had a chance to head over to TalkShoes lately, we’re here to fill you in on some shoe gossip. First, we got a glimpse of the much-anticipated Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies Pump, which is basically a So Kate and a Pigalle pump morphed together! Also, we may have previously been on the fence about the Prada Spring 2014 runway sandals, but Sarah Silverman wore these Prada Asymmetric Embellished Suede Sandals so well that are beginning to have a change of heart! Next, see which shoe we chose as our Shoe of the Week; for our 5 Under $500 series, we rounded up shoes in all shades of blue.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014