As always, it’s not just a love of bags that plague us – it’s also a deep and abiding love for shoes, which we explore daily on our sister site TalkShoes. This week, we’ve investigated an exciting pair of Louboutins on the feet on none other than Hayden Panettiere, pondered Alexander Wang’s latest odd shoe creation and asked ourselves how much we’d really be willing to pay for a pair of flip-flops, even if they were Valentino. We’d love it if you’d join in all of our footwear fun!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors