Despite the heat, trust us – fall’s coming, and it’ll be here sooner than you think. Stocking up for a new season can be expensive no matter what, but planning a transition to cool weather is especially spendy because of the lush, often exotic textures that come with fall and winter. Luckily, our friends at Rue La La are here to make sure your handbag situation is sorted with the Fall Handbag Sneak Peek, including Valentino, Chloe, Lanvin and more, all at great prices. The sale launches at 11 a.m. – hurry, hurry!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More