We have some good news and some bad news. First, the bad news: farfetch.com’s seasonal sale is almost over. The good news: it’s not over quite yet. You can still shop up to 60% off a whole slew of bags, shoes, clothes and accessories from the world’s best boutiques, and because products are sourced worldwide, sometimes that means 60% off a price that was already noticeably lower than what you’d pay in the US. The price you see also includes duty, so shopping from a boutique in Italy is just as simple as ordering from a US department store.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors