Even when you have to pay for shipping, farfetch.com is a pretty great resource – the site aggregates the selection at the world’s best designer boutiques and lets you shop them online, and paying to get a bag shipped to you is certainly cheaper than flying to Miami to pick up something from The Webster. Now the deal is even sweater, because through October 28, farfetch.com is offering free global shipping on almost all orders over $160. If you’ve ever wanted to answer the question of where you got something with, “Oh, just this little boutique in Paris,” now’s your chance.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable