Even when you have to pay for shipping, farfetch.com is a pretty great resource – the site aggregates the selection at the world’s best designer boutiques and lets you shop them online, and paying to get a bag shipped to you is certainly cheaper than flying to Miami to pick up something from The Webster. Now the deal is even sweater, because through October 28, farfetch.com is offering free global shipping on almost all orders over $160. If you’ve ever wanted to answer the question of where you got something with, “Oh, just this little boutique in Paris,” now’s your chance.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors