First Net-a-Porter tipped off the second-markdowns season, and now Barneys is at it, taking even deeper discounts off the store’s already killer selection of marked down bags, shoes and clothes. If you’re smart, you’ll look out for Givenchy bags and Prada footwear – the selections are great, but not as great as the prices. Of course, you’re going to want to hurry, because second discounts always spark a feeding frenzy.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014