Yesterday I brought you news of Louis Vuitton advertising on the big screen. Many of you were not over-joyed by the idea. Well now you can really give your opinion because we have the clip ready to watch. The advertisement is not even known to be Louis Vuitton until the end, keeping it simple and classic during the run. But some are saying it is boring, and if this is so, Louis Vuitton has lost your interest before they even show that it is their commercial. A special thanks to our very own art0fwar for putting the video up for us all to enjoy! Watch it and tell us what you think.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight