Valentine’s Day is all about love. Whether you are spending it with the love of your life, a new significant other or with friends it is a day where we can all celebrate loving others as well as ourselves. Speaking of love and matters of the heart, it is important to be aware of that heart of yours – both when dealing with love and your health. For the second year in a row, Jimmy Choo is working with the American Heart Association to increase awareness and raise money. Today, Thursday February 12th every Jimmy Choo purchase you make will help support the American Heart Association. Whether you are looking for a fabulous handbag or some killer shoes, head to your nearest Jimmy Choo store and do your part to help.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors